Bisico® Glass Fill
excl. VAT plus shipping
Bisico® Glass Fill is new developed special glass- ionomer restorative cement.
Bisico® Glass Fill is suitable for:
- Class I and II restorations in primary teeth
- Small class I and II restorations in permanent teeth
- Temporary restorations in load-bearing situations in class I and II cavities
- Base material for class I and II cavities in the sandwich technique
- Class V and root surface restorations
Bisico® Glass Fill is available in a hand mix version or in the convenient Aplicap™ System, which offers simple handling, constant working properties and reliable quality. It is not sensitive to moisture during storage, so it has an excellent durability. It is resin-free and is characterized by a very good biocompatibility and high radiopacity. Bisico® Glass Fill has an enhanced transparancy because some of the components that are responsible for the coloration, are dissolved in the liquid.